Looking for employment? WE’RE ON THE JOB!
For Jobseekers within Japan (Japanese & foreigners), kindly send your resume indicating your qualifications, intended industry to work with (ex. restaurant, hotel, construction, etc.)
* For foreigners living in Japan, proper visa is a must!
* Sponsoring of visa for foreigners is only applicable for those who can pass the requirements under the specified skill workers category.
For Job Seekers in the Philippines; we only accept ex- Technical Intern Trainees in any industries and care workers who pass the Nursing Care Skills Tests, Nursing Care Japanese Language Test and holder of Japanese Language Proficiency N4 or higher.
* For ex-trainees who wish to apply to a different industry, you need to pass the skills tests and a Japanese Language Proficiency N4 (exemptions are only for the same industry)
Current Job Opening (for Specified Skill Workers)
Care workers - 50P
Work Location: Various location in Japan
Estimated Renumeration: ～ ￥200,000
Work Description: Nursing care as well as physical care (such as bathing, meal, assistance for excretion, etc. adjusted to the mental and physical state of the user), supplemental support services (recreation, assistance with functional exercise, etc.) ***not including home visit services.
- Nursing Care Skills Test Cert. or Proof Passing the Exam
- Nursing Care Japanese Language Test
- JLPT N4, its equivalent or higher
(above qualifications are NON negotiable)
We provide solutions in several types of employment relationships
Support Plan for Specified Skills Foreign Workers
Submit your application form and resume to begin your job search today!
Send your resume and other credentials such as JLPT Certificate, Licenses, etc to
Once submitted one of our recruiters will contact you to advance with the process.